Since its grand opening last April 16, 2009, Missy Bon Bon Bread Shop in Rosario Drive, Limketkai Center never fail to give joy to every individual who comes in to that cheerful little breadshop. They started with a wide selection of breads, pastries and other baked goodies that travellers love to take with them as pasalubong. Now they even added another happiness-inducing creation, that chewy golden brown bun filled with sweet rich custard – Bon Bon Pastel. I just love its creamy and milky filling and I really love to share it with my family as pasalubong, to put a smile on their faces when they tasted the goodness of the Missy Bon Bon’s delightful creation.
It is sold in brightly colored boxes of 6’s and 12’s, a perfect gift/pasalubong bunch. So when in Cagayan de Oro City, please don’t forget to bring with you when you go home the blissful memories of Cagayan de Oro’s warmth and friendship, the joys and adventures experienced here and of course the Missy Bon Bon Pasalubong Box and goodies for your families and friends.
Its ensaimadas, sweet potato buns, and cheesy sponges are also among the favorites. The Missy Bon Bon’s Cheesy Sponge impressed Chef Sandy Daza, also known as a food critic. I tried it and mmm… that’s the first to come out my mouth because of the soft texture that absorbs the cheesy goodness of the product.
To give you impressions, here are the milestones so far that Missy Bon Bon have gone through:
- December 4, 2009 – Missy Bon Bon kiosk opens in the 2nd Level of Robinson’s Mall, Cagayan de Oro launching the first line of breads and gelatos.
- April 16, 2010 – Grand opening of Missy Bon Bon Breadshop in Rosario drive, Limketkai
- January 2011 – New breakfast selection was added: Maple Ham, Wild Honey Bacon, Spicy Hungarian Sausage and three different kinds of pancakes were added to the breakfast menu.
- May 14, 2011 – First ever Missy Bon Bon Trivia Night.
- August 2011 – Awarded 1st Runner-up at KUMBIRA 2011.
- October 2011 – Power Omelette, Eggs Benedict and Steak Breakfast were added to the menu.
- November 2011 – Pink Guava Roll, Spicy Beef, Café Mocha bread and Fruity Cinnamon were added to Missy Bon Bon’s line of breads.
- December 17, 2011 – Typhoon Sendong struck CDO. Missy Bon Bon was quick to lend a hand, feeding 20,000 people and providing gift pack for 1000 children on Christmas Eve.
- January 2012 – Launch of Missy Bon Bon Pastel
- February 9, 2012 – Official launching of Missy Bon Bon’s Pasalubong Box.
So don’t forget to “SHARE THE GOODNESS!” Share the New Pasalubong Choices of Missy Bon Bon.
Cagayan de Oro City – February 8, 2012 – Tourists and locals who want to take tasty Cagay-anon treats with them as they leave the city now have more options, as the city’s premier breadshop Missy Bon Bon has become a go-to place for pasalubong goodies.
Any of Missy Bon Bon’s breads would make great pasalubongs, according to Henrik Yu, one of the owners of the breadshop.
But in addition to the old favorites, Missy Bon Bon has also come up with a new product – its very own pastel, a soft chewy bun with a sweet and creamy custard filling, available in boxes of 6’s or 12’s.
The classic Missy Bon Bon creations that have become popular as pasalubongs include: theEnsaimada, the Sweet Potato Bread, and the Cheesy sponge.
Missy Bon Bon Breadshop is located in Rosario Drive, Lim Ket Kai Center, and has stalls at G/F Robinson’s Cagayan de Oro and G/F Gaisano Mall.
Website: www.missybonbon.com Facebook page: www.facebook.com/MissyBonBonBreadshop
Contact: Sonjie Ang General Operations Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 0917.706.1995